Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Weather in Indiana

Well I am getting ready for the Ice Storm we are suppose to have tonight here in Kokomo Indiana. We are suppose to get a mix of ice and snow that will last until Wed, They say it's going to be as bad as the one in 1978 which I did not live here then and I was only 5 at that time. Sorry I haven't been posting but my brother is in the hospital and it's killing me because I can not go down there because of this storm will also hit in Portsmouth Ohio also. Weather gotta love it lol. Well I will try to keep everyone up to date what's happening here in Indiana. I will take pictures of it also. They said we suppose to get 10+ inches of snow on top of the ice. That's just great no electric for us for a few days meaning no Cricut.

No comments: